The programs can propose an eLearning support via the training course platform.
The training centre is in charge of setting up these services and will support you with the use of tools throughout your program. On the training course platform you will find:
- Course materials from your teachers and external expert practitioners,
- Organizational tools : calendar,
- Collaborative tools which enable you to work in groups: wikis, blogs, sharing files…,
- Tools for communication: emails, forums,
- Tools for assessment: assignment delivery box, reports, MCQs, surveys (and sometimes examinations online).
Digital resources to train you with autonomy are also proposed:
- Interactive training modules /further training in office and the internet,
- Resources in Economic Management (via our Digital Thematic University Aunege): videos, case studies, exercises, complete classes…,
- The Library also provides data bases (statistics, press articles, company data bases …). Certain are accessible online.
- Certain programs propose an eLearning path based on targeted multimedia resources.
Click here to reach the CIP website